Frankie's Favorite Obsession
Cast Location: Las Vegas, NV
Cast Website: http://www.rhpsvegas.com/
Cast Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rhpsvegas/
Cast Status: Active
Cast Venues: Regency Tropicana Cinemas
Show Frequency: First Saturdays at 10:00 pm
Formed in July of 2001
- Alysia Bosnos
- Scott Brown
- Darren Burrow
- Annagrace Butler
- Leslie Cornell
- Angelica Cox
- Donna Davis
- Destiney Dinsman
- Alicia Foote
- Izzy Gallegos
- Lizzi Key
- Matt Kramer
- Patrick Mechs
- Alexis Ohriner
- Joe Penney
- Jon Penney
- April Plant
- Austin Roberts
- Jonathan Ruggiero
- Val Shrum
- Hannah Smith
- Prudence Tramont
- Anastasia Valentine
- Steve VanMeter
- Stefanie Vazzo
- Alicia Contreras
- Michael Cummins
- Lauren Empey
- Blake Gabbard
- Vincent Gilbert
- KT Greene
- Susan Slater
- Jill Swiefach
- Jennifer Turner
- Samantha Wallace
- Jessica Watson
- Ray Thompson
- Diego Sanson
- Jaimie Froemming
- Jennifer Swineford
- Ruben Ruiz
- Mandi Wallingford
- Amanda Proctor
- Leslie Sarate
- Emily Green
- Perry Bedden (September, 2012)
- Las Vegas PRIDE Parade October 21, 2016 (first as own entry)
- Wizard World 2016 w/ Barry Bostwick & Patricia Quinn
- October 2016: For the first time, FFO is part of the Las Vegas PRIDE parade as its own contingent. The day before, as part of a media blitz for the TV remake airing, FFO appears on the FOX5 MORE program.
- July 2016: Jonathan is given a special award at the 15th Anniversary show for his years of hard work and dedication to the show.
- September 2015: FFO is photographed and interviewed in a Las Vegas Weekly feature article about the 40th Anniversary of Rocky Horror.
- October 2013: FFO is presented as one the things "To Do" for Las Vegas CityLife's Halloween weekend issue. Brendan, Donna and Jonathan also appear on the Channel 13 Morning News to promote the show.
- May 2013: On the same night as our Little Black Dress preshow, one of our audience regulars (Mariah) proposed to her girlfriend Kim on stage in front of the whole audience. It was, perhaps, the most touching moment in this history of our show.
- March 2013: Several notable and respected people in the Rocky Horror community (Ray Thompson, Diego Sanson, Jaimie Froemming, Jennifer Swineford and Ruben Ruiz) all come to guest perform at FFO's March 2013 show. To welcome them, FFO threw a Master of the House preshow from Les Miserables.
- September 2012: Perry Bedden [One of the many Transylvanians from the movie] visits our show and has a wonderful time, and even does the Time Warp with our Transylvanians up on stage. He had a wonderful time at our show, and then a couple days later made an appearance on the radio with Steve on AM 1230 to talk about the show and his experiences in Rocky Horror!
- July 2011: Frankie's Favorite Obsession celebrated its 10th Anniversary show, with several alumni in attendance or sending in video greetings! To make it to 10 years, overcoming many obstacles and adversity was quite a feat, and a true testament to Rocky Horror in Las Vegas being done right! Also, Lauren [a former Magenta of ours] visited our show in costume wrote a restrospective article for Stardust Fallout!
- June 2011: Steve, Cory and Jonathan were interviewed on the Vegas Morning Blend Show [KNTV 13-ABC] to promote the anniversary show!
- October 2010: For the BluRay release of the movie, FFO's own Steve VanMeter was given the great honor of representing Eddie and FFO on the Picture-In-Picture Shadowcast! He was personally selected by many, among of them: Barry Bostwick (Brad) and Executive Producer Lou Adler! Steve was also interviewed as part of a documentary titled "Don't Dream It, Be It: The Search for the 35th Anniversary Shadowcast"!
- September 2010: At the 35th Anniversary Convention (SinsCon) in Los Angeles, FFO's own Steve (Eddie) and Jonathan (Crim) won their respective characters in the costume contest, as well as performed in the All-Star shows for both Rocky Horror and Shock Treatment!
- April 2009: FFO returned to Tropicana Cinemas (Now owned by the Regency chain), and returned to a monthly schedule in February 2010.
- October 2008: On October 30, over 800 people were in attendance for the big Halloween show at UNLV, more than doubling the record for any show in Las Vegas! This put FFO back on the map after two years of limbo.
- Fall 2007: From October to December, FFO did a shadowcast of Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Performing as "Incredibly Hot"). This was the first time Hedwig was shown with a live shadowcast in Las Vegas.
- April 2007: FFO was on the cover of the April 26, 2007 issue of the Las Vegas Citylife and was featured in an article about cult fans.
- May 2006: On May 6, nearly 300 people turned out for Pimp 'N Ho Lingerie Night at Hamburger Mary's - this was a huge night and broke all attendance records for any non-Halloween show ever in Las Vegas!
- October 2005: FFO had 250+ people turn out for the official Las Vegas 30th Anniversary Halloween show at midnight on October 29th, 2005, where we reprised our own special version of Thriller in a totally revised, audience-interactive, Rocky Horror-oriented format. This time we had DVD projection, fog, special lighting and new chorography. This Tropicana Cinemas record stood until Halloween 2010, when we surpassed it!
- June 2005: FFO performed a tribute to Bruce Kimmel's cult classic "The First Nudie Musical" with our own special rendition of "Hello Honey, What Ya Doin' Tonight?" at Cirque Du Rockeil, the fan-thrown 30th Anniversary Rocky Horror Picture Show convention.
- January 2005: Has been in a feature article written by FFO's own Jonathan Ruggiero in the January 2005 issue of CLASS! Magazine (For all the high schools in Las Vegas)
- December 2004: FFO was the center of a feature article in the December, 2004 issue of Stok'd Magazine (now defunct).
- September 2004: On September 11, FFO broke the then-audience attendance record for any regular showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Tropicana Cinemas (220+ people) with the first ever Lingerie Night held at the theater.
- June 2004: FFO begins it's first stint at Tropicana Cinemas, performing the full movie for the first time.
- October 2003: Took part in a charity event for AFAN (Awareness For AIDS in Nevada) called 'A Rocky Horror Halloween' at Irwin Productions' @ Chameleon Studios (a huge thanks to Robert Warden) over Halloween weekend of 2003. This particular event was hailed by the Las Vegas Review Journal as "one of THE TOP things to do for Halloween."
- September 2002: A performance of The Time Warp at The Palms Hotel & Casino's Brenden Theatres
- October 2001: The debut performance of Frankie's Favorite Obsession. Halloween at Cafe Espresso Roma in which FFO performed a Rocky Horror Musical Revue (with the blessing of producer Lou Adler)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Official Fan Site