(Redirected from Rocky (disambiguation))
"Rocky" may refer to:
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, common abbreviation for the movie title
- The Rocky Horror Show, common abbreviation for the play title
- Rocky Horror (A Creation) the full on-screen credit for the muscle-bound creation of Dr. Frank N Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Peter Hinwood the actor who played the character Rocky Horror
- Rocky Horror (disambiguation), first and last name of the muscle-bound creation of Dr. Frank N Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.